Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a Senior Server Developer
in our R&D Team, which focuses on prototyping for different platforms and developing VR projects. Our first VR success
Into The Radius is a single-player survival shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world. The game has been on an upwards trajectory since its launch: became IndieDB VR Game of the Year 2020, got into the Steam Platinum VR Category in 2021 with 92% very positive reviews and hit the first page of top-grossing projects on Steam. Into the Radius will be available on Meta Quest 2 in September 2022!One of our next VR products
We offer to work on Nitro Nation VR, a premium multiplayer race for virtual reality that is currently under active preparation for release in Early Access.You will have the following tasks:
What we expect from you:
- design and development of the server part of the project;
- interaction with client developers;
- revision and development of tools for the team’s work;
- systematic work with technical debt.
A big plus will be:
- ability to design, describe, and implement an optimal server solution that is consistent with the project load, timelines, and goals;
- excellent knowledge of C#, algorithms, data structures, and ability to apply them in time;
- proficiency in writing quality and understandable code;
- +3 years of experience in a relevant position;
- knowledge of architecture principles of both client and server applications and extensive experience in applying this knowledge;
- ability to correctly estimate deadlines for major tasks and achieve their timely performance;
- ability to justify your point of view to other experienced developers and negotiate with colleagues from other divisions.
- experience in working with online real-time games;
- available projects released;
- professional interest in VR, experience working with VR projects;
- professional interest in the racing genre.
We’re looking forward to your response
- exciting and ambitious tasks;
- active participation in the creation of games enjoyed by millions of players around the world;
- training and personal development program;
- opportunity to discuss ideas and share experiences with the company’s professional community;
- a culture of openness, transparency, and common sense;
- excellent hardware, VMI, English courses, consultations with a psychologist, and birthday gifts.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cm-games-senior-server-developer-vr