We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 95,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.We take great care to find exactly the right people for our ten global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
We’re seeking a Back End Developer to join our ongoing quest to create the most epic, innovative sales management mobile solution around.
The technologies we use:Mostly Node.js, Typescript, some PHP and little bit of Golang - on Back EndMostly React.js, some Vue.js and Backbone.js - on Front EndMySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack, Couch DB, Mongo, Rabbit, Kafka
How we work:
Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
You can check out a short video about how we work in Tribes.
Each Tribe is highly independent of each other and all of them are different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribe, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
What you'll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available and scalable
Who we're looking for:
- Proven software development track record
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with some of the following technologies: PHP (7+), MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka,
- Experience with multi-DC cloud-based services is a great plus
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A place in our brand new Tallinn office