We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 95,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.We take great care to find exactly the right people for our ten global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Join our growing office in Tallinn and its quest for creating the most innovative customer lifecycle management solution around!
The technologies we use here at Pipedrive include:
Node. JS for Back EndReact JS for Front EndMySQL, Elastic Search, Redis, Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes
How we work:
Though engineering is our biggest team, we try to keep it scalable and dynamic here at Pipedrive using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe acts as a standalone unit by owning its responsibilities and task management both in terms of area, as well as Product Managers, Designers, and Engineering roles. Developers get to pick their own Missions and teams. When they're done with a Mission, they can return to the Launchpad and recover before the next one.
Here's a short video about how we work in Tribes.
Each Tribe here is responsible for different aspects of the product, such as microservices, stack, allowance for team events, etc.
By joining Pipedrive, you'll also be joining one of our Tribes. As Pipedrive keeps growing, you will get the chance to join other Tribes, take new roles and exciting challenges.
What you'll do:
- Work independently within a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it's your turn, react to alerts, and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think multi-DC, highly available, and scalable
Who we're looking for:
- You should know how to code and what programming is about
- Knowledge of Node.js or React is welcome but not compulsory
- You have an internal drive to get better and great curiosity for technologies
- Personal or study projects that show an aptitude for engineering
What you'll get:
- Custom-made Tallinn office, packed with all the fun things you'd expect from a tech company and other secret surprises
- A team that is as eager about getting things done as it is about having fun
- Lots of room for career growth
- An international work environment with colleagues from over 50 different countries
- A value-driven workplace where people come first
- Additional private health and accident insurance
- Three paid health days per year to use how and when you see fit
We're looking for a Junior Software Engineer with a love for modern technologies, a drive for delivery and a global thinking. In this role, you will be delivering the next generation of Pipedrive’s new features.If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.