Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are currently recruiting Senior .NET Developers to join our team in Estonia!
At Solita, our specialists work in projects that develop software for the Nordic customers. Therefore giving a positive impact to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. For example, our solutions guarantee that the Salomon, Wilson, Atomic and Suunto sports gear does not run out in shops. That the Finnish trains run on time and roads are built and maintained properly.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will join our team of over 50 .NET experts. Together with colleagues from Finland you will be creating superior online services for our Finnish and international customers. Our work-environment offers you freedom and responsibilities to take you in the direction you are most passionate about. You will learn new things, have the opportunity to share your knowledge with others, and work in a variety of roles along your journey.
The skills and traits we are looking for in our future colleague:
- You are excellent at C# programming
- ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Azure are a piece of cake for you
- You are familiar with designing application architecture
- You always try to produce code that is as clear and readable as possible
- You want to work close to customers and understand their needs and end-users of their business.
- You have experience working with agile projects and development methods like Scrum
- You have experience mentoring junior developers or trainees
- You have experience working with international customers
- English language skills (Estonian and/or Finnish are a plus)
In Addition, We Appreciate If You
- are a versatile full-stack developer, and in addition to back-end, you also master the latest front-end technologies (e.g. React, Vue.js, Aurelia)
- are interested in cloud technologies. You have participated in projects using AWS or Azure cloud technologies, and you want to share your cloud skills with other people.
- You’re interested not only in automating testing, but you are constantly looking for ways to automate delivery and production.
We Will Offer You In Turn
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events
- You get to choose your own equipment – Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences through bulletins or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here, and Sanna here.
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.