Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for a Technical Lead who will help us scale the infrastructure and the engineering team. You will be working very closely with Jan and Triin, our Product Managers, and Alari, our CEO, as well as our engineering team of 7 and growth engineering team of 2.
Technology requirements:You need to have experience working with large SaaS data infrastructure:
- Technical design and architecture
- Performance improvements
- Security and scalability
- Technical decisions and strategy.
- Grow our engineering team
- Help hiring, onboarding and motivating the team
- Coaching and technical mentorship of our engineers
- Be the technical go-to person for everybody in the company
- Help crafting the technical strategy to help achieving the business goals and the company growth.
Join the Toggl Hire engineering team
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator, cooperative and always approach new challenges with a critical thinking mindset. You love collaborating with people from all disciplines and make sure to look at the big picture. You will succeed in our team if you want to take ownership of your work and operate well autonomously while being part of a tight-knit team. Efficient time management as well as eagerness to learn new skills and tools are something you value.
Remote work and traveling ring your bell. A culture of freedom and flexibility makes you motivated and productive. Sound like you? Then, you'll fit right in!
You need to be based in Europe.
The salary is EUR 75,000
annually plus benefits listed below.
About the team
Toggl Hire is on a mission to revolutionize the way hiring happens. We are big believers that modern day recruiting should be effortless and enjoyable. That means no more resumes or cover letters, no more endless hours screening through applications, no more interpreting past roles into current experience, no more bias and gut feeling, but informed decisions based on data.
We are a fully remote team, with headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia. We are highly skilled, highly motivated, and most importantly, a fun, friendly bunch. We value transparency and communication, and have regular meetups all over the world!
How to apply and hiring process
Take a ~20-minute online skills test—no CVs or cover letters needed. If you’re still reading, just go ahead and give it a go!
After that if all goes well:
- A short take-home assignment
- Call with Jan, our Product Lead
- Paid test week with Toggl Hire engineering team
- Final call with Alari, our CEO
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Several team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- €2,000 budget for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/toggl-remote-technical-lead